Calendar of Events
- Maureen Grannan is quoted about our volunteers and about our Newton-Wellesley Hospital initiative. Click here.
- Local article describes how NAH assists its seniors in remaining in their homes. Click here.
- Newton at Home's annual meeting. Sunday, October 4, 2015. 2:30pm-4:30pm, at the Scandinavian Living Center. Save the date!
- Newton at Home presents a special FREE concert featuring cellist Francisco Vila and pianist Sergey Schepkin, on Sunday, September 20th, 3pm, at the Scandinavian Cultural Center, hosted by the Saul B. and Naomi R. Cohen Foundation. Call 617-795-2560, to reserve your seats.
- Conversational Spanish - a new affinity group - at the Scandinavian Living Center. The group meets every Wednesday, 1pm to 2:30pm.